Yesterday, a few of you may have noticed a bit of an outage in Battlefield 3‘s Battlelog service.
According to DICE, the studio was busy working away at a few Battlelog improvements, which you may notice when booting up the game today.
It’s a relatively small update, but here are the notes regardless.
Battlelog Update – September 4th
This update mainly contained backend and infrastructure changes in preparation for Battlefield 4, and therefore not a lot of visible changes for users.
Improvements & Changes:
- New header/menu design and layout
- You can now choose to have your feed, game activity and personal info only shown to friends
- Completely new UI for the Game Manager (only available for select few people)
- Now only friends can see what server you are playing on in your profile
- Issue where your presence would not change when you stop playing Co-op
- Issue where the site didn’t scale correct in 1280×720 resolutions
- Various compatibility issues with the Opera browser
- Various issues with Battlefield 3 multiplayer Quickmatch
- Issue where you couldn’t publish your emblem to the feed