Developers DICE have rolled out a brand new server update for the PC version of Battlefield 4 that looks into yet another “common server crash” issue, as well as a few other exploits, bugs, and the ability to set the game mode counter up to 400% for ranked servers or 500% for unranked servers.
For now, here are the notes for the recent server update.
R11 PC SERVER UPDATE CHANGE LIST
- Fixed a common server crash
- Fixed an exploit where a player could get unlimited ammo on mortars by redeploying them
- Fixed an issue where your score displayed in the scoreboard was cut in half during double xp events
- Removed the possibility for server admins to kick players on official servers by using PunkBuster
- Game mode counter can now be set up to 400% for Ranked servers and 500% for Unranked servers. In addition, idle time out can now be set up to 86 400 (24 hours) for both server types