Battlefield Hardline Update 2.0 has deployed on multiple platforms, patching up the game with a handful of bug fixes and other tweaks on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
According to the official notes, the update only concerns the three platforms mentioned above. It’s a relatively small patch with no weapon or vehicle balance tweaks, but there are several fixes for a couple of maps and a few platform-specific bugs, as well as plug-in support for Origin. You can read the full patch notes below.
Battlefield Hardline Update 2.0 – PC / X1 / PS4
- (PC) Removed requirement for Google Chrome plug-in support as Origin now provides the functionality that the Google Chrome plug-in used to handle.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a known client side crash.
- Bank: Fixed an issue where players could climb a Grappling Hook shot into the ceiling above the offices on the 2nd level of the Bank.
- The Beat: Fixed an issue where players were able to float in the sky.
- Fixed an issue where correct Server Types were not being filtered properly in the Server Browser.
- (PS4) Fixed an issue where the game crashes when navigating through the CUSTOMIZE menu.
- Fixed an issue with Map filters not working properly.
- Implemented fixes with known TDM issues.