DICE has provided a preview of the Battlefront 2 2.01 update patch notes. The incoming fixes will generally improve the play experience, while also targeting issues with card rarities.
Here’s what to expect when the Battlefront 2 2.01 update lands.
Battlefront 2 2.01 Update Patch Notes
Heroes and Special Units
- Blaster-wielding Heroes and Special Units are now moving at their correct speed again
- Fixed an issue where some Interceptor Class Star Cards had their rarity levels swapped
General Improvements and Bugfixes
- Fixed an issue with Locked / Unlocked Star Cards showing the incorrect state
- Fixed a stuttering issue with DX11/12 for AMD GPU players during gameplay
- Fixed an issue with players getting a black screen when deploying
- Various crash fixes
- Darth Maul’s SABER THROW ability does not always hit its target
- Sometimes, upon completing the Rodian appearance challenge the awarded crate does not display any contents. The Rodian appearance is still awarded as intended.
Have you tried playing Battlefront 2 since the recent patch? If so, let us know what you think of it!