Black Desert Online has been given a new patch, introducing some class changes, two new events and more.
Two new events have been implemented: “Flondor Golden Goose Egg,” which is available Novermber 8 to November 22, and the 2018 Calendar Event, which runs from November 8 to November 21.
In addition to this, several class changes have been made, including tweaks to Warrior, Ranger, Berserker and many more.
For the patch highlights, see below:
[Event] Flondor Golden Goose Egg has begun.
Period: November 8th (after maintenance) – November 22nd (before maintenance)
During the event, Chief Valentine’s brother Malt will visit Florin.
Malt is worried that the Golden Goose Egg will plant seeds of greed and jealousy among the residents of Florin. Therefore he asks you to bring the egg to him.
- Please find NPC Malt in Florin to start the event quests.
- [Event] Flondor Golden Goose Egg quest is available once per family every day.
- Click < Here > to check out this lustrous event in detail.
[Event] 2018 Calendar Event has begun.
Take a screenshot of your characters in the theme of each season. We encourage you to be creative and most of all, have fun! Our staff will pick the 5 best screenshots for each month and let you vote on the final winners to be featured in our 2018 calendar. Winners will be announced on December 4th.
- Start Date: November 8th, 2017
- End Date: November 21st, 2017 (Final Submission Date)
- Voting Period: November 27th – December 3rd
- Prizes: Prizes will be distributed to the top 12 Winners & 48 Runners-Up winners
- Find out additional details »Here«.
- World Boss Monster Quint the First Troll has been added.
- Quint will spawn randomly in around 20 servers.
- Quint as well as other world and field bosses will not spawn in Olvia and Steam Olvia servers.
- A worldwide notification will be prompted when Quint spawns.
- Quint will spawn at Quint Hill, the hill named after the monster itself.
- Quint will disappear if it is not attacked for 30 minutes.
- A worldwide notification will be prompted when Quint disappears.
- There is no penalty from being killed by Quint.
- Quint can be knocked down when hit by Monster Basher.
- World Boss Monster Muraka the Ogre King has been added.
- Muraka will appear near Mansha Forest.
- Muraka will spawn randomly in up to 20 servers.
- Muraka as well as other world and field bosses will not spawn in Olvia and Steam Olvia servers.
- A worldwide notification will be prompted when Muraka spawns.
- There is no penalty from being killed by Muraka.
- Muraka can be knocked down when hit by Monster Basher.
- Muraka and Quint will spawn on approximately 20 random servers (excluding Olvia servers and Steam servers) around 12:00 PM (UTC) for EU server and 12:00 PM (PST) for NA server on Saturdays. Please take into account that there may be a few minutes difference for the spawning of each boss.
- Click < Here > to for the detailed guide on these ferocious monsters.
- New knowledge cards have been added.
- Quint, Muraka
- Black Spirit will be summoned quicker.
- Fall-themed Background will be extended until Nov. 29th so get out there and enjoy the trees turn coat.
- Node/Conquest War times have been adjusted in time for the end of daylight savings time.
For the entire list of patch notes click here.
Are you looking forward to the two new events? Let us know in the comments.
In other updates news, a new Battlefield 1 patch is out now and introduces the first Operation Campaign, there’s also a new Fortnite update rolling out across all systems, and a RuneScape update adds more pet storage to the game.
Source: Black Desert Online