While Fortnite is currently down as scheduled by Epic Games for its latest patch, players can now download the Fortnite update, and even check out the complete patch notes right now. It’s at 370MB on the PS4, 603MB on the Xbox One, and 1950MB on PC.
The big addition now for Fortnite: Battle Royale is the “Bush” which lets you hide in plain sight. There’s also the Season Shop where players can shop for gliders, outfits, and more. Before you dive in to the patch notes, check out the video of the Bush to see how it can be dead useful in Battle Royale.
- The Bush consumable camouflages the player as an inconspicuous bush.
- The Bush is a one-time use item that is destroyed if the player wearing it takes any damage, including damage from the storm.
- The Bush can only be found in chests and supply drops.
- Legendary rarity.
The Season Shop is the new item shop for Battle Royale that offers gliders, outfits, and harvesting tools. Unlock the ability to purchase new items as you level up each season!
- Season One Items
- Level 5 – Glider : Aerial Assault One
- Level 15 – Outfit : Aerial Assault Trooper
- Level 20 – Outfit : Renegade Raider
- Level 35 – Pickaxe : Raider’s Revenge
- Fixed several localization issues.
- Fixed several client crashes.
- Adjusted Pump Shotgun falloff damage.
- 100% damage up to 7.68 meters
- 70% damage at 18 meters
- 20% at 30 meters
- 0% at 41 meters
- Increased the time it takes to transition from hip-fire to targeting mode after unintentionally decreasing it in a previous update.
- It previously took 0.25 seconds to raise and lower weapons.
- It now takes 0.4 seconds to raise weapons and 0.45 seconds to lower weapons.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in weapons not having ammo when picked up.
- Fixed a recoil bug which made aiming upwards faster than aiming downwards while firing.
- Added a scroll bar for the daily challenge list so that the “Collect Rewards” button is no longer pushed off screen when five or more challenges are displayed.
- The loading screen no longer displays “Solo” when entering or leaving a Squad match.
- You can now repair structures while in build mode using the “Combat Pro” configuration.
- Hold the right thumbstick down to repair.
- The Right Trigger label (“RT”) on the controller layout image is now assigned to the correct button.
- Optimized shadow rendering to improve overall performance.
- Optimized visibility calculations for objects to improve rendering performance.
- Made improvements to foliage rendering affecting CPU and GPU performance.
- Reduced in-game hitches by preloading additional assets in the matchmaking lobby instead of mid-match.
- Resolved multi-second hitching and freezing on consoles.
- Fixed a few issues that unintentionally awarded players with completed challenges.
SAVE THE WORLD
- Added a “Play Now” button to the Fortnitemares event page.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the weak point from appearing while harvesting resources.
- Fixed an issue which blocked the ShadowShard evolution choice from the Gravedigger rifle.
- Fixed an issue which caused the chat window to block the “View Event” button in the menus.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Ceiling Drop Trap and Ice Floor Trap to display Star level one on the schematic even when upgraded to level two or higher.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Ramirez’s ponytail from showing.
- Fixed several cases of subtitles not matching the corresponding voice lines.
If you notice anything that’s not in the patch notes, or if there’s a bug that suddenly shows up, which has happened before, let us know in the comments.
Source: Epic Games