With the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 live stream events wrapping up during this year’s Gamescom, it’s time to round-up the latest multiplayer info and look at some of the weapons, maps and scorechains that you’ll be able to get your hands on this November 13.
If you’d like to review the four days of live stream footage, simply click on the links below.
Through the live stream footage, we’ve been able to capture some screens of the inner-workings of the brand new create-a-class system dubbed by Treyarch devs as “Pick-10.” We’ve got class set-ups, weapons, attachments, wildcards, scorestreaks and map layouts – similar to our earlier reveal a few days back. However, here we get a better visual representation of what you’ll be able fiddle around with this fall. (Click on the images for a larger size.)
- Click here for a list of confirmed perks and their descriptions.
Keep in mind that this list is still incomplete and is only what we could gather from what was presented during the live stream at Gamescom 2012. Enjoy and leave your thoughts in the comments below!
Note: Class names below are simply presets. Players will be able to completely customize their own loadouts.
Light Machine Guns
Note: This list applies to the assault rifles of Black Ops 2 only.
- Primary Gunfighter — Allows a 3rd attachment for the primary weapon.
- Secondary Gunfighter — Allows a 2nd attachment for the secondary weapon.
- Overkill — Take a primary weapon as your secondary weapon.
- Danger Close — Take a second Lethal.
- Perk 1 Greed — Take a second Perk 1.
- Perk 2 Greed — Take a second Perk 2.
- Perk 3 Greed — Take a second Perk 3.
- Tactician — Take a Tactical grenade in place of your lethal Grenade.
- RCC — 325 points — A remote-controlled car packed with explosives.
- UAV — 375 points — Shows enemies on the mini-map.
- Hunter Killer — 400 points — Airborne drone that seeks out and destroys a nearby target.
- Care Package — 450 points — Air drop a random Scorestreak.
- Counter-UAV — 475 points — Temporarily disables enemy radar.
- Guardian — 500 points — Projects microwave field which stuns and impairs enemies.
- Hellstorm Missile — 525 points — An air-to-surface missile which can be scattered into a cluster bomb while falling.
- Lightning Strike — 550 points — Launch a coordinated lightning strike on three locations.
- Death Machine — 600 points — Your own personal handheld mini-gun.
- Sentry Gun — 650 points — An automatic sentry gun which can be remote-controlled.
- War Machine — 700 points — Grenade launcher with rapid, semi-automatic firing.
- Dragonfire — 725 points — Remote-controlled quad-rotor with lightweight machine gun.
- AGR — 800 points — Air drop an autonomous ground robot that searches for and destroys enemies and can be remote controlled.
- Stealth Chopper — 850 points — Call in a stealth helicopter which does not appear on the enemy’s mini-map.
- Orbital VSAT — 900 points — Shows both enemy position and direction on the mini-map, cannot be shot down.
- Escort Drone — 1000 points — Get personal air support from an escort drone.
- Warthog — 1025 points — Jet aircraft that provides close air support with several strafe runs.
- EMP Systems — 1050 points — Temporarily disables enemy electronics.
- Lodestar — 1150 points — Lase missile targets remotely from the Lodestar.
- VTOL Warship — 1200 points — Be the gunner of a powerful VTOL Warship.
- Canine Unit — 1275 points — Attack dogs that hunt down the enemy.
- Swarm — 1400 points — Call in a swarm of lethal Hunter Killer drones that search and destroy enemies.