While we’re no strangers to leaks when it comes to Call of Duty, it seems this is the first one wherein the source comes directly involved from a studio. A Reddit user by the name of “CallOfNobodyCares” claims to be a QA (quality assurance) analyst at Treyarch who worked on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. What makes this leak legit is that he has divulged info regarding Zombies Easter eggs that are true
According to the leaker, there was originally supposed to be a Black Ops 4 campaign, and it was designed to be a 2v2/co-op “race” to finish each mission. This was scrapped due to Treyarch wanting to make too many multiplayer maps, and that there were five missions that were ready for launch before the Black Ops 4 campaign was scrapped mid-2017 to focus on Blackout and Zombies.
Related Black Ops 4 Reading:
- Someone Spent Almost $1000 in Black Ops 4 Black Market to Reach Max Tier, Wields Only One Weapon Variant
- Activision Nets Over $4 Billion a Year in Microtransactions
- Call of Duty Franchise Revenue Higher Than the MCU, Black Ops 4 Has 16% More Active Users Compared to BO3
Additionally, he said that Treyarch only gave “a shit” when big YouTuber and streamers had their game crash, and they didn’t care if the minority’s game crashed. Check out the list of the other stuff he leaked below.
- Other Leaks: DLC 1 Is a prequel to the Choas storyline with four new characters.
- Nuketown Zombies is 100% happening but no date for when.
- Each DLC pack will have 1 Zombies Map.
- It is planned to have more maps that follow the Aether Storyline.
- There are plans to eventually complete and implement a 4v4 mode in zombies. However, there is a possibility that it may be cancelled.
- The Sprknife quest was last reported as not functioning, or being changed without QA being told, which happens often.
- The main Classified EE are the cutscene and the WW. There is no EE like the other maps with a boss fight.
- In the next title update (tu6), Speed Cola will return. It will be automatically equipped as a bonus in-game Vapor when the player has all four main Vapors equipped. It can deactivate and reactivate.
- Jug was removed because they couldn’t figure out how to fix the issues caused by combining it with armor and they didn’t want to spend more time working on it. It should work fine now and may return since the health and armor systems use separate bars.
- Treyarch only give a shit when big streamers get their game crashed. They don’t care if the minority’s game crashes
- The BO4 Campaign mode was worked on until mid 2017 but was scarpped due to wanting to make too many mp maps. It designed to be a 2v2/co-op race to finish each mission.
- There is one, and only one tester right now assigned to start at round 90 and play with god mode to round 150. He does this for 12 hours every day.
- There was one EE involved with interacting with something in Ra Basement, but it was removed. It just made the crowd do the Wave. The ciphers translate to quotes by the Priest. He pretty much sees it as his time to fulfill the prophecy of ridding mankind of its weaknesses and forcing what he believes is evolution.
For the list of Zombies leaks, check here.
Of course, given this was a fired employee, there’s a chance that the info divulged isn’t 100 percent accurate. Nonetheless, it’s a good thing to chew on.
Do you think Treyarch cares if the game crashes and its not highlighted by a big YouTuber or streamer?