Treyarch has rolled out the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War beta update today October 11, and it nerfs a gun attachment, extends the TDM score and more. Head on below for the full list of changes.
Black Ops Cold War Beta Update Today October 11 patch notes:
Here are the changes per the Treyarch Twitter:
New #BlackOpsColdWar Beta updates:
• Adjusted tuning on the Duster Stock attachment to prevent faster sliding than intended.
• Increased the cooldown on the Spy Plane to help limit their numbers in the sky at one time.
• Increased TDM score limit from 75 to 100.
• Adjusted conditions for joining in progress to prevent players from joining matches that are about to end.
• Fixed an additional crash that could occur during the Best Play in a VIP Escort match.
Treyarch has been very active during the beta period for PS4 gamers, and we’re hoping we’ll see more tuning in the coming days.
If you haven’t tried it yet, the Black Ops Cold War beta is available to everyone on PS4, and it doesn’t need a PlayStation Plus subscription.
For Xbox One, and PC, the beta is headed your way next week! Head on over here for the full schedule.
We’ll be posting our beta impressions soon, so make sure to keep an eye out for that.