While we just got to download a Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War patch last week as a primer for the Season 1 patch that’s dropping next week, that hasn’t stopped the studio from dropping a server-side Black Ops Cold War December 10 (Dec. 11) update today! For those not out west, this will show up as teh Dec. 11 update for the game.
Note that this isn’t a client-side patch, as there is no actual file to download, and you will automatically have it patched to your game the moment you connect to the game’s servers.
Black Ops Cold War December 10 (Dec. 11) Update Patch Notes:
- Nuketown 24/7
- Replaced Motherland Moshpit with Nuketown 24/7 in Featured Playlists.
- Addressed a minor recoil issue with the M60 LMG.
- Improved alignment of Multizoom scope for better accuracy.
- Now destroys Sentry Turrets with a single explosion (previously two).
- Cruise Missile
- Addressed an issue with Cruise Missile voiceover not playing properly.
- Napalm Strike
- Reduced radius by 16%.
- Reduced inner damage by 10%.
- Reduced outer damage by 12.5%.
- Reduced outer damage by 20%.
- Corrected an issue with explosion damage.
- Attack Helicopter
- Increased cost from 4500 to 5000.
- VTOL Escort
- Reduced cost from 8000 to 7000.
- Chopper Gunner
- Increased cost from 6500 to 8000.
- Closed an exploit that could allow players to reset the Combat Bow and War Machine ammo.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Hunter Mastery Calling Card from unlocking.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Addressed an issue where an Ammo Mod attachment would appear on screen after using the Arsenal with a Wonder Weapon in the player’s possession.
- Icons for Wunderfizz Perks are now grayed out if the player can’t afford them.
Dead Ops Arcade
- Added stability fix for the Room of Judgment event.
- Updated Combat Record to represent currently available items.
- Addressed an issue where Battle Pass UI could display before Season One begins.
According to Treyarch, the next weapon tuning patch will drop on December 15, and this will be a client-side patch.