For Call of Duty fans looking forward to Season 5 of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone hitting next week on August 12, Activision has blew the door wide open! Not only do we have the Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 5 roadmap, there’s a new trailer for a new game mode, and a list of the new content dropping within the season!
There’s also a new game mode called “Double Agent” dropping in multiplayer!
Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 5 Roadmap, New Content
Black Ops Cold War Content:
- Become a Double Agent in the newest Multiplayer game mode
- Demolition returns in-season
- Five new Multiplayer maps
- New Scorestreak – The Flamethrower
- New Zombies content – new perk. field upgrade, support weapon and more
- New Outbreak content – new region, objective, tank, grapple gun and intel
- New Onslaught content (PlayStation) – new map and intel
- New perks – Combat Scouting and Tempered
- New Points of Interest – Broadcast Stations and
- New Gulag – Rush
- Clash debuts in-season
- The Red Doors grow unstable – mid-season event coming soon
Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Content:
- Three new Operators
- Four New weapons
- New Prestige levels
Outside of the stuff listed, it seems like Call of Duty 2021 teases are going to come in Season 5! The cover image for it that has been released teases “Vanguard.”
For an in-depth look at the new content incoming, check out the latest Call of Duty blog about it!