Just last month, we reported that Arc System Works’ (Dragon Ball FighterZ) upcoming fighting game BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle has half its roster tucked away as DLC, which you need to pay for to access.
Well, we now know how much the complete game would cost! According to Arc System Works, this is the pricing scheme for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle if you want to buy just the base game, how much each DLC pack costs, and how much the complete version would be.
- Retail price for physical and digital: $49.99
- Individual DLC packs (there are six): $4.99
- Complete DLC bundle: $19.99
- Deluxe Digital Edition (the game with all the DLC): $69.99
- The first DLC pack, which includes Platinum, Orie, and Kanji, is free for everyone at launch.
- Per earlier confirmation, Blake Belladona and Yang Xiao Long will be free to download
If you want to buy the game with all characters, it’ll net you $70, which is $10 higher than the usual AAA game price. Will gamers bite or see this as a new way of nickel and diming? Your guess is as good as mine.
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will kick out this June 5 for the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC.