With 2.7 million copies of Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls sold in a week, Blizzard is showing their gratitude with a special bonus XP event.
As of yesterday until April 7 at 5am PDT, Diablo 3 players worldwide will get 50% bonus XP for all their actions, says the latest new posting on the official website.
Blizzard has also recently launched a hotfix for Diablo 3’s new expansion than, according to Diablo 3’s official forum, will give players a higher chance to receive a Legendary item during a Nephalem Rift run. It includes a few additional changes as well. Check out the hot-fix notes below:
April 3 Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Hot-Fix Notes
- There is now an additional bonus 25% chance to find a Legendary item while in a Nephalem Rift.
- The number of chests that spawn in the following zones has been reduced:
- Core of Arreat
- Briarthorn Cemetary
- Battlefields of Eternity
- Crag of Eternity
- Demonic Vessels were using the incorrect loot table, and now give less generous loot.
Additionally, the following changes will be implemented in the near future as they require a patch to implement:
- Belial is occasionally not dropping appropriate loot.
- Players are receiving an unusually high number of Mighty Belts and Quivers.
Recently, Activision Blizzard reported that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls sold 2.7 million copies within the first week of it’s launch.