With the holiday season to soon be upon us, the folks over at Gearbox Software have gotten into the spirit and cooked up something special for all Borderlands 2 players.
This, of course, is none other than the release of the third head-hunter pack, “How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day”, which, according to a recent article on 2k’s website, Borderlands 2 fans can get their hands on starting December 17 for the price of $2.99 USD.
Much like the previous head-hunter pack that was heavily themed by a holiday in the month it was released, How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day will be no different. It’s a winter wonderland on the planet of Pandora, as you can see in the images below:
Additionally, the skin and heads for the upcoming headhunter pack have already been revealed which you can view below:
In more Borderlands 2 related news, Gearbox has also released a new hotfix for the game. View the notes below:
December 10 Hotfix Notes
- Adjusted the camera angle for Krieg while in the gunner seat of the Runner.
- Wilhelm is no longer invulnerable to the Ahab Rocket launcher.
- Description for Gaige’s Buck Up skill now correctly indicates that Deathtrap will restore 100% of shields.
- Gaige’s Interspersed Outburst no longer prevents critical hits from registering.
- Krieg’s Release the Beast will correctly activate when health is less than 33%.
- Adjusted the presentation of Relic attributes.
- Corrected an issue where Tiny Tina’s damsels could become invisible.
- (TK Baha) Removed the inadvertent health regeneration for the Pumpkin King’s head when playing on OP1 – OP8.
- (TK Baha) Skrakks no longer appear deformed while PhysX is enabled — PC only.