Earlier today, Gearbox announced the Borderlands 3 release date with a brand new trailer. In a press release, Gearbox has also detailed the Borderlands 3 different editions the game will have come launch this September 13!
There’s going o be four different versions of Borderlands 3, and we’ve outlined each one below along with the prices and what it’ll contain.
The Borderlands 3 Standard Edition includes the base game.
- Pre-order bonus: Gold weapon skins & weapon trinket
The Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition includes the base game, as well as bonus digital content:
- Retro Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter head & skin, Echo Device skin, weapon skin;
- Neon Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter head & skin, Echo Device skin, weapon trinket;
- Gearbox Cosmetic Pack: weapon skin, weapon trinket;
- Toy Box Weapon Pack: 2 Toy guns, Toy grenade mod, weapon trinket;
- XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods;
- Pre-order bonus: Gold weapon skins & weapon trinket.
The Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition includes all the bonus digital content and pre-order bonus of the Deluxe Edition PLUS the Borderlands 3 Season Pass, which includes:
- Four (4) campaign DLC packs featuring new stories, missions and challenges;
- Butt Stallion weapon skin, weapon trinket, and grenade mod.
Borderlands 3 Diamond Loot Chest Collector’s Edition – $249.99 USD
Celebrate the return of the original shooter-looter with the Diamond Loot Chest Collector’s Edition, a swag-splosion of collectibles digistructed straight from the worlds of Borderlands 3 – available at GameStop.
This edition includes the full game, season pass, and all bonus digital content and pre-order bonus of the Super Deluxe Edition, plus:
- Diamond Loot Chest Replica: Featuring a functional retractable lid, this chest is perfect for storing your real-world loot;
- Borderlands 3 character figurines (x10): Make room on your shelf for the whole crew, including the four new Vault Hunters, the fanatical Calypso Twins, and some of your favorite characters from the Borderlands universe! (Approximately 3” tall.);
- Sanctuary 3 snap model: Construct your very own Sanctuary 3 model ship and display it proudly on its included stand;
- Vault Key keychains (x4): Because you never know when you might stumble across an unopened Vault;
- Cloth galaxy map: Discover new worlds beyond Pandora with Typhon DeLeon’s map of the Borderlands;
- Character art lithographs (x5): Unique character prints starring the new Vault Hunters and fanatical Calypso Twins;
- Borderlands 3 Steelbook case: A gorgeous metal case for any collector’s shelf.
For PC players, Borderlands 3 will be exclusive to the Epic Games Store for six months, and will be available on other digital storefronts on April 2020.
Don’t forget to check back this May 1 as Gearbox will be unveiling the first public hands-on look at Borderlands 3!