Update: If you’re reading this, Borderlands 3 update 1.07 is already out, and it brings new content, gameplay fixes and lots more! Check out the full patch notes.
Gearbox Software has released a new Borderlands 3 update today, and it’s already available for download. Clocking in at just 200MB, the Borderlands 3 update 1.06 file doesn’t contain any new content, but is purely for bug fixes, and nothing else.
Unfortunately, Gearbox Software has not released any official patch notes other than to say that it includes “bug fixes,” though the last hotfix (server-side) released by Gearbox also included a lot of bug fixes, which you can see below. And for those wondering, this patch does NOT fix the favorite/trash bug.
- Addressed a reported concern that players would experience their screen shaking while in a party when one player used Bear Fist
- Addressed a reported concern with duplicated audio when Maya turns on the music in “Beneath the Meridian” when playing in a party
- Addressed a reported concern where players couldn’t hear Aurelia’s Holographic Doorbell answer the door
- Addressed a reported concern where some players were missing the waypoint when quitting out of the map or performing a save and load during the “Bad Reception” side mission
- Addressed a reported concern that the portal in Destroyer’s Rift disappears after completing the mission “Divine Retribution”
- Addressed a reported concern that the Eridian structures were not resetting after player death during the Tyreen boss fight
The Spooky Season is starting to fade from Borderlands 3! Starting with this hotfix, you’ll start seeing less Haunted enemies until the event ends on December 5!
- Lowered the chance to see Haunted enemies outside of Heck
If Gearbox ever releases the official patch notes, we’ll make sure to update the post.