Destiny 2: Forsaken is launching in little over a month, and that means the hype-train is on track and going full speed. As a result, Bungie has shown off new exotics coming to Destiny 2 with the expansion’s launch, and they are looking sick. Check ’em out.
For those unable to watch the video, here’s a list of all the exotics coming with the expansion shown in the trailer.
- Two Tailed Fox – Fire two rockets at once
- Trinity Ghoul – Precision kills create electrical storm arrow
- Black Talon – Projectile sword
- One Thousand Voices – Exploding beam of fire
- Chromatic Fire – Elemental explosions from precision kinetic kills
- Wish-Ender – See through walls and pierce targets
- Ace of Spades – Reloading after a kill grants extra-damage bullets
- Malfeasance – 5 hits detonate an explosion
- Antaeus Wards – Slide to reflect projectiles
- The Sixth Coyote – Double dodge
Destiny 2: Forsaken is launching on September 4th for all platforms. Are you excited? Let us know in the comments.