With Treyarch set to take the reins for this year’s Call of Duty, it seems the studio wants people to know just how much they support their titles post-launch, as there’s a new Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 patch now live!
The full Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 1.28 patch notes can be seen below (via Activision):
- General stability updates.
- Fixed an issue where some downloadable Multiplayer and Zombies maps were not playable offline.
- Redwood Snow
- Fixed miscellaneous collision issues and exploitable locations.
- Fixed an issue where the end of game victory banner might display the wrong color.
- The Whimsical GobbleGums Projectile Vomiting and Newtonian Negation will now be available to owners of the a la carte Gorod Krovi and Revelations maps, respectively.
Additionally, CharlieIntel has the scoop of some new stuff not mentioned in the patch notes. For one thing, there are new weapons inside the title update that can be seen in Local Play. It’s currently unknown when (or if) these new weapons will be playable in live servers. There’s also a new section in the leaderboards for the “Prop Hunt” game mode, though it’s not live in the game just yet.
Once the new weapons and Prop Hunt are live, we’ll be sure to let you know.