Beenox, the main studio handling the PC port of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, has just rolled out a new Black Ops 4 PC update! While some of the fixes are the same as the ones in the game settings update hotfix released a few days ago, there are still some PC-exclusive stuff in it.
- Added an option in the Controls menu to toggle Auto Mantle on or off. Applies to Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Resolved an issue where enabling Sprint Cancels Reload would disable Auto Mantle.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player quit immediately as they were being killed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player disconnected while swimming in the water in Icebreaker.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a player left a match shortly after joining.
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to use extra Perks, which also caused the game to crash.
In other Black Ops 4 news, datamined files from the latest patch reveal a night version of Firing Range, and rainy version of Seaside. Check gameplay of it right here.