With the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout beta now officially over, Treyarch has rounded out some interesting and crazy Black Ops 4 Blackout beta stats!
Note that Treyarch says that these are “very unofficial” numbers, but even so, they are definitely worth reading. Check ’em out below (via Reddit);
- Players eradicated 7.5 million Zombies. Don’t worry, there’s plenty more where those came from.
- Squadmates were revived 26 million times. Thanks for being team players.
- 3.3 billion Items were picked up. That’s “billion” with a B.
- Over 64 million Stashes were spawned. That’s a lot of loot.
- The longest Combat Axe kill distance was 213 meters, or about 698 feet. Well done!
- Players managed to eliminate 123 people with a basketball. Is ball still life?
Most kills by an individual player:
- Solos: 25
- Duos: 29
- Quads: 25
Most kills by a team:
- Duos: 32
- Quads: 38
Also of note, Treyarch has released a new post-beta survey asking players how satisfied they were with Blackout’s features and more. Fill it out and help the studio gain valuable data right here.
Don’t forget, the studio listed down the important beta feedback items they’re looking at, which you need to give a read as well.
Did you have fun with the Black Ops 4 Blackout beta? Surprised at the stats? Let us know what you think in the comments.