A major game update that brings to life many of the improvements promised by developer Infinity Ward earlier has launched across all versions of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
The update aims to improve the game in a number of ways, many of which were outlined in a previous blog post written by the dev team earlier last week. As promised, the patch introduces new features like the “Heavy Duty” playlist, which adds additional player health in select game modes like Team Deathmatch, Blitz, and Domination. If you haven’t yet, you can join in on the discussion about the new game type right here.
There are also a few weapon balance tweaks that specifically tune sniper rifles to make them a little harder to use, but ultimately more rewarding, as well new loadouts to play around with in Infected.
For the full list of changes, check out the patch notes below and let us know in the comments what improvements – or alterations – you are enjoying the most.
December 23 Call of Duty: Ghosts Patch Notes
- Heavy Duty mode.
- 5 squad points granted to each soldier at the initial 5 levels of progression.
- New loadouts added to Infected mode.
- Reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk for Sniper Rifles.
- ADS speed reductions and further adjustments to Sniper Rifle settings.
- Field Order adds 100xp on pickup.
- Fix for unlimited perks.
- Invisible exploit fix.