Call of Duty: Heroes, a new mobile game set in the Call of Duty universe, is now available on iOS and Windows 8 devices.
The free-to-play strategy game lets you command and level up iconic Call of Duty characters like Captain Price and “Soap” MacTavish to build armies and defend bases.
- Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise, including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
- Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
- Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
- Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
- Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in three unique modes: PvP, Campaign, and Survival
- Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.