In the fourth day of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare beta, Infinity Ward has updated the playlist, and has taken out the friendly (teammate) outlines that lets you see them through walls. Of course, this isn’t needed as much given that we now have a mini-map to use again since it was added yesterday. Check out the full Modern Warfare beta update day 4 changes below.
What’s Being Added in Day Four…
Sunday, September 15th
- TDM: Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner
- DOM: Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner
- HQ: Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner
- HQ: 10v10 Grazna Raid
- DOM: 10v10 Grazna Raid
- Featured Playlist: Realism – Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner- TDM
- Featured Playlist: 2v2 Gunfight – King, Pine, Stack
- Minimap is now on (will not display enemy fire)
- Teammate outlines will be turned off
Given how Infinity Ward is changing the beta, I suspect that we’ll soon see a version of the mini-map that shows us enemy fire soon-ish.
Don’t forget to check out our Modern Warfare beta impressions hitting the site soon.