Treyarch has rolled out a new Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 hotfix that brings Prop Hunt to the game on all platforms. and includes a few tweaks as well. Check out the complete list of changes in the Black Ops 4 May 10 update below.
- Game Modes
- Prop Hunt
- Now live on all platforms in the Featured category.
- Hunters now spawn with rotating loadouts (SMGs or Assault Rifles).
- Addressed an issue where players’ abilities were not displaying their proper values when being spectated.
- Made general improvements to Best Play at the end of the round.
- Prop Hunt
- Addressed join-in-progress issues in Infected matches.
- Resolved an issue that sometimes caused lag/hitching when a match with more than 10 players was joined in progress.
- Additional general stability improvements.
- Featured Playlists
- Prop Hunt, Barebones Moshpit, Deathmatch Domination, Infected (consoles), and Mercenary Deathmatch Moshpit (consoles) added to the Featured category.
- Addressed an issue where players were able to get to unintended areas of the map using the Grapple Gun.
- Closed some exploitable areas on the map.
WORLD LEAGUE HUB
- Addressed visual bugs that could be experienced upon entering World League Hub for the first time.
In other Black Ops 4 news, Treyarch is now considering putting in a counter to the Strobe Light Operator Mod seven months after launch. There’s also the existence of a new tactical rifle being leaked via the COD App as well.