Your brand new Call of Duty HQ is now accessible via the recently updated Call of Duty Elite mobile iOS app available on either your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
The Call of Duty Elite app is now also available on Android devices. You can install the app here.
Launching in conjunction with Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 just a few hours away for many reading, you’ll be able to track and analyze all the details of your multiplayer progress with this handy app. View your career, watch some Elite TV or check out the clan HQ to search and apply to clans and much more. Of course, you’ll also be able to customize your loadouts and custom classes on the go and push these changes into either Black Ops 2 or Modern Warfare 3.
The update is now available on the iTunes store, which lists these features below:
- Career Summary gives you deep statistics on your play, to analyze your progress over time to see which areas you need to improve in and which areas you excel in.
- Visit your Clan HQ for a detailed breakdown of your Clan’s stats, Recent Winnings, and more. Clan leaders can even edit the Message of the Day directly from the app.
- Review Recent Matches to track your performance on a match-by-match basis.
- View and edit your Custom Classes on the go. Push your changes into the game so you’re ready to play the moment you load up multiplayer.
- Watch Call of Duty® Elite TV on the go or in between games. Get developer tips, strategy programming, custom class overviews, Live Streamed matches, and more.
- Track your Challenge progress to help you work toward the highest XP gains.
Lock and load! See you on the battlefield in only a few short hours. For all the latest Black Ops 2 news, make sure to keep your aim steady and sights locked to MP1st.