Following the Call of Duty: WWII Zombie mode leak, and the weapons and maps list leak, another info dump is here with us today! Brought to us by the same Reddit user ( rTwGNaywaoaLh) who leaked the other stuff taken from the COD: WWII PC beta files.
Check out below for the Call of Duty: WWII scorestreaks list, camos, emotes, how some of the features tied in to COD: WWII’s Headquarters mode, and even a mention of the Theater mode!
In the WWII Beta we used 12 of seemingly 18 total Scorestreaks that will be available in the full build of WWII. Below is a list of all Scorestreaks referenced in the Beta Build, in no particular order. Descriptions for the unreleased Scorestreaks were not available.
- Advanced Recon Aircraft (ADVANCED_UAV)
- Carpet Bombing (AIRSTRIKE)
- Care Package (CAREPACKAGE)
- Counter Recon Aircraft (COUNTER_UAV)
- Attack Dogs (DOGS)
- Emergency Airdrop (EMERGENCY_CAREPACKAGE)
- Fighter Pilot (FIGHTER_STRIKE)
- Fire Bombing Run (FIREBOMB)
- Flak Guns (FLAK_GUN)
- Flamethrower (FLAMETHROWER)
- Glide Bomb (FRITZX)
- Artillery Barrage (MISSILE_STRIKE)
- Molotov Cocktails (MOLOTOVS)
- Mortar Strike (MORTAR_STRIKE)
- Paratroopers (PARATROOPERS)
- Ball Turret Gunner (PLANE_GUNNER)
- Recon Aircraft (UAV)
- V2 Rocket (V2_ROCKET)