It’s the first official week for 2020, and we’re kicking things off with a new event right away! The Consumer Electronics Show, which is more popularly known as CES, is starting this Tuesday, January 7! If you’re curious, we’ve got the full CES 2020 schedule for press conferences below.
CES 2020 schedule:
- LG: Monday, Jan. 6, at 11 a.m. EST/8 a.m. PST
- Panasonic: Monday, Jan. 6, at 1 p.m. EST/10 a.m. PST
- Qualcomm: Monday, Jan. 6, at 2 p.m. EST/11 a.m. PST
- TCL: Monday, Jan. 6, at 3 p.m. EST/Noon PST
- Toyota: Monday, Jan. 6, at 4 p.m. EST/1 p.m. PST
- Intel: Monday, Jan. 6, at 7 p.m. EST/4 p.m. PST
- Impossible Foods: Monday, Jan. 6, at 8 p.m. EST/5 p.m. PST
- Sony: Monday, Jan. 6, at 8 p.m. EST/5 p.m. PST
- Samsung: Monday, Jan. 6, at 9:30 p.m. EST/6:30 p.m. PST
Note that we are not expecting anything big video game-related to happen at the show, as most companies save that for E3 which is once again set for June later this year. That said, Sony will be at the show, and who knows? We might get a PS5 tidbit or two dropped there.
If we get wind of anything video game-related, we’ll let our readers know.
Source: Tom’s Guide