In the market to refresh your gaming peripherals for the holidays? If you are, then Turtle Beach, ROCCAT, and Neat all have great choices across all gaming platforms, whether you’re on consoles or PC. Head down below to see their selection of gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, controllers, and more.
- Related Reading: ROCCAT Vulkan TKL Pro Coming in Arctic White This December
As always, Turtle Beach has a variety of the latest console gaming headsets for every gamer, for every budget, each packed with the brand’s unmatched audio expertise and exclusive features designed to help gamers win more.
- Recon 70 – The Recon 70 has been a best-selling wired gaming headset since it launched because it delivers great game sound, clear chat, and comfort for a great price. Available now. MSRP $39.95.
- Recon 200 Gen 2 – Get more for your money with the Recon 200 Gen 2. Powerful amplified audio, bass boost, memory foam cushions, mic monitoring and more. Available now. MSRP of $59.95.
- Recon 500 – Need even more sound? Turtle Beach’s Recon 500 features massive, first-of-their-kind 60mm Eclipse™ Dual Drivers and AccuTune™ Precision Engineered Earcups that elevates audio to all-new levels. Available now. MSRP $79.95.
- Stealth 600 Gen 2 and Stealth 700 Gen 2 – Still the multi-award-winning, best-selling wireless console gaming headsets for Xbox or PlayStation. Available now. MSRP $99.95 and $149.95, respectively.
- Recon Controller for Xbox – The Designed for Xbox Recon Controller combines Turtle Beach’s game-winning audio expertise and exclusive audio technology like Superhuman Hearing® with game-changing controls. Available now. MSRP $59.95.
- VelocityOne Flight – Turtle Beach’s groundbreaking Designed for Xbox flight simulation controller delivers an immersive, authentic, and modern Xbox and PC flying experience and is the perfect all-in-one flight controller system for experiencing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox Series X|S. Available now (limited quantities). MSRP $379.95.
Serious PC gamers looking for a true competitive edge and arguably the most attractive RGB driven-designs need look no further than ROCCAT’s latest PC headsets, mice, keyboards and more, featuring AIMO intelligent lighting.
- Elo X Stereo | Elo 7.1 USB | Elo 7.1 Air – ROCCAT’s Elo series PC headsets start with the wired 3.5mm multiplatform compatible Elo X Stereo. The wired Elo 7.1 USB adds powerful amplified surround sound, RGB lighting and more, and the Elo 7.1 Air takes things wireless and adds Turtle Beach’s exclusive Superhuman Hearing. Available now. MSRP $49.99, $69.99, $99.99, respectively.
- Syn Pro Air – ROCCAT’s flagship wireless PC gaming headset, featuring fully immersive 3D audio and all the features and comfort you could ask for, plus rapid USB-C charging, unique RGB lighting and more. Available now. MSRP $149.99.
- Kone Pro | Kone Pro Air – ROCCAT’s renowned mouse design features the brand’s groundbreaking Titan Optical Switch technology to register mouse clicks up to 100 times faster than the competition. The wired Kone Pro and wireless Kone Pro Air are also among the only mice that are NVIDIA Reflex verified. Available now. MSRP $79.99 and $129.99, respectively.
- Magma – ROCCAT’s fully lit membrane RGB gaming keyboard delivers visually stunning AIMO RGB lighting across the entire top plate of the keyboard. Plus, the membrane keys are solid, responsive, and silent and Magma is fun to say. Available now. MSRP $59.99.
- Pyro – The Pyro’s design is inspired by ROCCAT’s best-selling Vulcan series keyboards and it is one of the most feature-packed mechanical keyboards for under $100. Available now. MSRP $99.99.
- Vulcan Pro and Vulcan TKL Pro – Experience the ridiculously fast speed of ROCCAT’s groundbreaking Titan Optical Switch technology which registers keystrokes up to 100 times faster than standard mechanical switches and has a lifespan twice as long. Vulcan Pro is the full-size version while the TKL Pro is the smaller tenkeyless model. Available now. MSRP $199.99 and $159.99, respectively.
- Torch – Take content creation to the next level with ROCCAT’s Torch microphone featuring professional 24-bit audio quality and mixer-style controls, and ROCCAT’s signature RGB lighting. Available now. MSRP $99.99.
- Sense Mousepads and Bundles – ROCCAT’s Sense mousepads are built with a variety of hard surface, cloth, and hybrid options. Check out the bundle deals that include a Sense mousepad with other ROCCAT PC accessories. Available Now. MSRPs vary by style and size.
- Dr Disrespect Limited Edition Products – Champion grade performance is here. Play like the 2X champion with gaming gear infused with the essence of the Doc himself. The collection includes a Dr Disrespect Kone Pro Mouse (MSRP $89.99), Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard (MSRP: $159.99), Sense Immortal Mousepad (MSRP $49.99), and Stealth 700 headset (MSRP: $149.95). Available now (limited quantities).
The all-new generation of high-performance recording products from Neat Microphones is here. The Neat Microphones team is the same group of experts that founded Blue Microphones and have spent decades designing transformative, award-winning products that have changed how professionals capture their voices, music, and more.
- Skyline – A simple, elegant USB mic requiring no set up – just plug it in and it works. Skyline is easy to use and looks great with any setup. Skyline outperforms the built-in mic on your laptop and is the perfect accessory for chatting clearly with family, friends, and coworkers. Available now. MSRP $69.99.
- King Bee II – All hail the king. Neat’s top of the line analog XLR microphone is coveted by recording enthusiasts for the studio-quality performance it delivers at a truly remarkable price. Vocals, drums, electric guitar, piano, and acoustic instruments shine with the King Bee II, and spoken word applications, from voiceovers to podcasting to streaming content, can be captured with crystal-clear clarity and depth. Available now. MSRP $169.99.
- Worker Bee II – Heir to Neat’s original analog XLR Worker Bee microphone that was often noted by performers and engineers as an ideal mic for capturing richly detailed vocals, as well as the precision of plucked and percussive instruments. Launches December 6, 2021. MSRP $99.99.
- Bumblebee II – The Bumblebee II features a 25mm capsule – larger than any other product in its price range – to deliver full, rich sound that will set a new standard for what consumers and professionals get out of a high-performance USB mic under $100. Launches December 13, 2021. MSRP $99.99.
What do you think? Which gaming peripheral piqued your interest for this holidays? Let us know in the comments below!