With the Ultra edition of Street Fighter IV just a week away from a digital launch on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, it appears that the trophy list associated with the game has just been leaked.
According to PlayStationTrophies, here the new trophies you can look forward to acquiring once Ultra Street Fighter IV launches:
Ultra Street Fighter IV Trophy List
For the Utopia! (Bronze)
- Assert leadership and clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Rolento.
The world is my stage (Bronze)
- Dance with everyone! Clear the Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using continue with Elena!
Toxic Beauty (Bronze)
- No more mocking! Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Poison.
Giant Attack (Bronze)
- Reach the league’s top and clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using continue with Hugo.
A dish best served cold (Bronze)
- Follow your anger by clearing Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using continue with Decapre.
Double Feature (Silver)
- Initiative is everything! Surprise the enemy by using both Ultra Combos in a single Ranked Match!
All for one (Silver)
- Strength in numbers! Gather a team of four and defeat another in any Team Battle!
Ultra Effective (Silver)
- New adventures await! Win a Ranked Match with a character added in Ultra Street Fighter IV!
Good old times (Silver)
- Strong fighter has no fear of change! Defeat your Street Fighter IV self on the Hardest difficulty!
Ultra Street Fighter IV is set to launch first as a digital upgrade on the PlayStation 3 on June 3 and on the Xbox 360 the following day, June 4. A physical copy for the game will also be made available for purchase this August for the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
Recently, Capcom US community manager Peter “Combofiend” Rosas outed all of the changes that the console version of Ultra Street Fighter IV will ship with. You can read all about it here.