Deep Silver and developer Fishlabs has today announced the Chorus release date, and it’s tagged for December 3! In addition to that, there’s also a new trailer for Chorus, which features the gameplay mechanics and more for the upcoming sci-fi space shooter.
- A compelling single-player experience
- Play as dual protagonists Nara and her sentient AI companion and starfighter, Forsaken, on a personal journey of redemption
- Experience fast-paced, frenetic action that evolves the spirit of classic space shooters
- Fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their ominous leader, the Great Prophet
- Face down hordes of enemy starfighters, titanic battleships and unknown Void entities
- Reclaim, upgrade, and wield devastating weapons and powers in zero-g dogfights
- Explore a dark new sci-fi universe, teeming with mystery and conflict
- Enjoy gorgeous next gen sci-fi visuals in 4K, from cosmic vistas to sprawling space stations
- Engineered to take advantage of next-gen hardware, enhancements include:
- 4K resolution at 60fps
- Advanced enemy ship destruction
- Higher quality volumetric
- Richer environmental effects
Chorus will be available on December 3, 2021 for Xbox Series X and Xbox One, the PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4, Google Stadia, PC via Epic Games Store and Steam, and Amazon Luna.
Stay tuned to our gameplay hands-on impressions hitting the site later today.