Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Season 4 introduces yet another round of cosmetics, a new Battle Pass, and another BlackCell premium Battle Pass! Here’s a list of everything up for grabs in Season 4 for both Call of Duty titles.
For those not caught up, BlackCell is a new premium battle pass of cosmetics that players can pay $29.99 for to receive exclusive cosmetics, including operators, weapon blueprints, and more. For reference, you can check out all the goodies from Season 3’s BlackCell battle pass here.
Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Season 4 BlackCell, Battle Pass Contents:
BlackCell Season 4
BlackCell Season 4 includes cosmetics totaling over 7,000 COD Points in value for $29.99. Here’s what you get:
- Access to the full Season 04 Battle Pass and 20 Tier Skips (25 on PlayStation®). This includes 1,400 COD Points awarded throughout the Battle Pass.
- The BlackCell Sector, which includes 1,100 COD Points, a new BlackCell Operator named Io, a Pro-Tuned Weapon Blueprint and a Finishing Move. Plus, for the first time in Modern Warfare® II, a custom Parachute and Contrails (the smoke behind your Operator when the Parachute is deployed).
- Immediate unlocking of adjacent Battle Pass Sectors to the BlackCell Sector, an alternate position on the Battle Map compared to the normal starting position. You are free to unlock Battle Map Sectors adjacent to either starting Sector at will after BlackCell purchase.
- Additional BlackCell-only Battle Pass content: six BlackCell Alt Operator Skins, six BlackCell Tracer Weapon Blueprints, and two Vehicle Skins.
- Operators using specific BlackCell Blueprint variants marked in-game as having Tracer Rounds should expect black and gold flourishes and other effects for these armaments.
- Players who upgrade to BlackCell after purchasing the Battle Pass will also receive 1,100 COD Points back.
Players who purchase the Season 04 Battle Pass can unlock the D0 Bonus Sector and gain immediate access to Nikto’s default Skin.
In addition to unlocking this Operator, the Bonus Sector also awards “Weights and Measures” Gun Screen, the silent and versatile “First Step” SMG, the punchy and precise “Death Blow” Assault Rifle, and a 10% Battle Pass Boost.
BlackCell owners also get an alternate, black-and-gold Nikto Skin in addition to the above rewards.
New Weapon HVTs in Sectors D13, D19
- Tempus Razorback Assault Rifle (Sector D13, HVT, Free)
- ISO 45 SMG (Sector D19, HVT, Free)
New Weapon Blueprint HVTs
- No Tomorrow — SMG (Sector D1, HVT, Free)
- Heavy Weight — Sniper Rifle (Sector D6, HVT)
- Raining Death — “Marksman Rifle” (Sector D11, Non-HVT)
New HVT Operator Skins
- “Swamped” Skins for Alejandro (Sector D10, HVT)
- “Out for Blood” Skins for Valeria (Sector D12, HVT)
- “Ocean Fog” Skins for Kleo (Sector D15, HVT)
- “Desert Ghost” Skins (Sector D20, HVT)
Complete the Map for Victory Sector Tier 100 Rewards
- “Uninvited Guest” Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint
- “Powercell” Tier 100 Skin for Nikto
- BlackCell Benefits – Additional Weapon Blueprint, Operator Skin
- 300 COD Points, Emblem and Sticker
Alert — New Battle Map Sector to Open at Mid-Season
Following the Assault on Vondel, a new Sector of the Battle Pass AO is set to open to everyone at mid-season. Anyone can be rewarded for their efforts — specifically, a new [[REDACTED]] and other items — by playing the game and using their Battle Pass progress toward this new Sector.
Store Highlights: Launch Window Bundles
- Tracer Pack: Crash™ Bandicoot
- Pro Pack 5: Griffin
- Tracer Pack: Cyber Riot 2
In-Season Store Highlights
- Tracer Pack Elementals: Magma Flow
- Tracer Pack: The Ghost of Akihabara
- Tracer Pack: Butch Operator Bundle
- Tracer Pack: Cthulhu