As Activision has reached its goal of placing 100,000 war veterans into high-paying jobs via its program, the Call of Duty Endowment Defender Pack finally makes a return for players to purchase in Modern Warfare and Warzone, with 100 percent of the proceeds going to the Call of Duty Endowment program.
- Related Reading: Call of Duty Vanguard Failure Due to WWII Setting, Says Activision
Here’s everything included in the CoD Endowment Defender Pack:
The Call of Duty Endowment’s most popular pack is back by popular demand! Purchase the Defender Pack to immediately unlock the following items:
- “The Defender” Rare Pistol Weapon Blueprint with custom-themed Optic and Reticle
- “Hot and Cold” Weapon Camo
- “Old School” Epic Watch
- “Honor the Call” Rare Weapon Charm
- “Endowment” Rare Weapon Sticker
- “Secret C.O.D.E.” Rare Spray
- “C.O.D.E. All Star” Rare Spray
- “Zoomin” Rare Emblem
- “Flat Back” Rare Emblem
- “Sturdy Stripes” Rare Emblem
- “Hooah” Rare Calling Card
Instead of an end date, the offer on this pack will end once the program reaches its $2 million milestone. If you’ve ever wanted to support veterans of war while scoring some limited-time items, then this is your best chance to do so!
In other Call of Duty news, a recent investors report has Activision saying that CoD Vanguard failed due to its WWII setting and the overall lack of innovation. Read more about it here.