Sledgehammer Games has deployed (Call of Duty) COD Vanguard update 1.21 (PS5 version 1.021), and this is an unannounced title update, so don’t expect anything outside of bug fixes. Read up on what’s new in the COD Vanguard August 5 patch notes below.
- Related Reading: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Leaks Confirms DMZ Mode; First Look at Lobby Menu
COD Vanguard Update 1.21 Patch Notes | COD Vanguard Update 1.021 Patch Notes | COD Vanguard August 5 Patch Notes:
So far, Sledgehammer Games has not released or acknowledged the patch notes just yet. However, here are the confirmed items and issues the studio is investigating and working on (via the official Vanguard Trello board):
Global and Multiplayer Issues:
- False Prospector and Death Prospector Camos do not stay equipped on some Weapons – Investigating
- Using a Flamenaut will sometimes cause DEV ERROR 5573 – Investigating
In addition to that, a patch was released on June 28 that touched on a few bugs:
- Clarified requirements for Silly Shotgun Seasonal Challenge.
- Corrected the Magazine Attachment requirements for several Camo challenges.
- Vargo-S (Assault Rifle)
- Survivalist and Mindgames Camo Category challenges can now be progressed as expected.
- Marco 5 (Submachine Gun)
- Increased bonus Kill XP earned by the Surplus Kit Attachment from 1 to 20.
- Zaballa the Deceiver
- Removed the “Immune” text from displaying while damaging Zaballa.