Are you one of those people who want to Prestige everything in Call of Duty games? If so, this little trick might be right up your alley as it lets you Prestige a weapon in Call of Duty: WWII without losing your preferred attachments.
For those not familiar with “weapon Prestige,” it’s essentially like the level Prestige wherein you (this time your gun) goes back to the default state, meaning there’s no attachments available until you earn them all over again. You do get rewards for doing it like a new Calling Card, seeing your clan tag on the gun itself while in a match, and even a kill counter (how many kills you’ve managed to rack up with said weapon).
Thanks to Reddit user FinalFooty, we now know a safe and working COD: WWII weapon Prestige hack! Follow the instructions below to do it, and yes, we’ve managed to test it out and it works! Check out the video below for proof.
You can prestige your weapons without losing the attachments..
- Copy the whole division (don’t leave the menu or the clipboard will be cleared)
- Go to the weapon you copied the division and prestige it
- Go back to the divisions menu, hover over any class, press Triangle/Y and paste the class
- Done, there are locks on the attachments but they’re attached anyways
This little weapon Prestige hack works on different weapon types, and with 1-3 attachments. There is one little bug though, the hacked loadout can’t be renamed — at least from what I experienced. It’s a small price to pay to get that Advanced Rifling and Rapid Fire attachment available right off the bat.
If you’re planning on doing this little hack, I suggest doing it ASAP since Sledgehammer is rolling out a new patch this week, and there’s the possibility that this little exploit might get fixed.
Let us know if it works for you. If you have any Call of Duty: WWII handy tips, you can send it directly to us (tips at mp1st.com) and we’ll credit you if we use it.
For more COD: WWII weapon news, go check out this gameplay video where the new, and still unreleased weapons are shown off.
More Call of Duty: WWII Reading:
- Call of Duty: WWII Review – Boots Meet Ground
- Call of Duty: WWII Social Score Top Tier Will Get Your Gamertag “Verified”
- “Call of DooDee” Pet Waste Removal Service Targeted by Activision