The recent patch for Conan Exiles is now rolling out for Xbox One, adding repair kits for both weapons and armor, a new thrall workstation, and more.
In addition to this, several bug fixes have been made, as well as a lengthy list of balancing and gameplay changes.
For the full list of patch highlights, see below:
– EXPLOIT FIX: It should no longer be possible to increase your movement speed using a Set Antidote
– NEW CONTENT: Added thrall inventories so you can equip your thralls with armor and weapons!
– NEW CONTENT: Added ability to re-position already deployed thralls
– NEW CONTENT: Added ability to have thralls follow players [max 1 at a time]
– NEW CONTENT: Added repair kits for both weapons and armor
– NEW CONTENT: Added monster/animal ecology – animals and monsters will now attack each other out in the wild
– NEW CONTENT: Added new building pieces: Rooftops, corner roofs, corner stairs and awnings, among others.
– NEW CONTENT: Added new thrall workstation: Artisan Workshop. This has been implemented in order to reduce the amount of recipes players have in their crafting menus. All non-crucial survival items (pottery and beds for example) has been moved to this station.
– NEW CONTENT: Added carousel GUI for easier user interface navigation
For the full list of patch notes, click here.
What do you think to the latest patch? Let us know below.
In other gaming news, Remedy Entertainment is reportedly working on a new multiplayer title, the PUBG Xbox One install size has been revealed, and Epic Games is suing a 14-year-old due to cheating in Fortnite.
Source: Conan Exiles