Funcom has patched Conan Exiles for Xbox One, making the game “Xbox One X ready,” improving the games resolution, shadow quality and more.
In addition to making the game ready for the release of the Xbox One X (coming November 7), they’ve fixed a couple of bugs, which were appearing in the game and various crash fixes.
Find the full list of patch notes below:
- Conan Exiles is now Xbox One X ready, with improved graphics resolution and shadow quality, increased effective resolution textures, and longer view distance.
- Disabled ripples and collision for rain particles
- Players should now be able to summon avatars again
- Attacking an entertainment thrall should no longer crash the server
Minor update to building system to prevent crashing
- Fixed rare bug where server and client would get into an infinite loop of sending messages when trying to start/stop a crafting station
- Stamina should now regenerate as normal in single-player mode
- Fixed a bug where NPCs wouldn’t be knocked unconcious in single-player mode
- Various crash fixes
What do you think of this update? Will you be testing Conan Exiles on the Xbox One X? Let us know in the comments section below.
In other updates news, the Paladins open beta has received a patch which buffs Grohk while nerfing movement abilities, an F1 2017 update adds Xbox One X support and fixes frustrating bugs, and Halo Wars 2 now boasts Xbox One X enhancements of its own, while also supporting crossplay between PC and Xbox One.
Source: Conan Exiles Dev Blog (Official)