Sony has announced a new PSN Play promotion, which runs from July 24th until August 27th, that allows PSN users to receive PSN credit when buying/pre-ordering select PSN titles together. This promotion is only valid in the US, Canada and Mexico. Also, a free PS3 theme is granted for those who pre-order the “PLAY” titles.
The titles included are:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PS3)
- The Expendables 2 Videogame (PS3)
- Sound Shapes (PS3/ PS Vita)
- Papo & Yo (PS3)
Here’s how it will work, as listed on the official promotion page:
- The more you game, the more you save with PSN PLAY 2012. Buy any 2 PLAY games in the PlayStation Store and get $3 credit back, buy any 3 PLAY games to get $6 credit, or pick up all 4 PLAY titles for a $10 credit to spend on anything you want in the PlayStation
- PlayStation Plus members can save even more money with a PLAYtastic 20% discount on each of the four games when pre-ordering or buying during a game’s launch week.
- Pre-order any PLAY title in the series for a free PS3 theme of the game.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is set to release on August 21st for $15.