Big Ant Studios has released the Cricket 22 update 1.12 patch notes this January 7, and this one is for a small hotfix across platforms. This is the second patch in two days, and you can head down below for the complete patch notes.
Cricket 22 Update 1.12 Patch Notes:
Mini-Patches for #Cricket22 rolling out, ETA of downloads is not in our control
Download Builds: Xbox Series X 1574, One 1576, PS4 EU 1575, PS4 US 1577
- Removed game shutdown when using arcade controls and moving pitch marker
PS5 patch tomorrow, it will be up to date with the other platforms.
That’s about it for the patch notes. In case you missed it, Big Ant Studios also released a significant patch yesterday that added a Stadium Creator to the game:
- Added Stadium Creator
- Added ability to use Stadium Creator stadiums in game
- Improved save system to reduce chance of data loss
- Balanced pull shot and drives
- Adjusted bounce and carry on standard pitches
- Improved general stability
What’s Cricket? Is that like a bug game?