Big Ant Studios has released the Cricket 22 update 1.27 (PS5 version 1.000.027) patch today, which is the second title update for the game this week. This patch is for a custom stadium fix, and should be live on all platforms now.
Cricket 22 Update 1.27 Patch Notes | Cricket 22 Update 1.000.027 Patch Notes | Cricket 22 February 17 Patch Notes:
Here’s the announcement from Ross Symons from Big Ant Studios:
We have found an issue with the latest #Cricket22 update when using custom stadiums stadium in tours, competitions and career saves – we are working on a hotfix to release later today.
#Cricket22 hotfix for custom stadiums are going through the various platforms.
Xbox Series X 1995, Xbox One 1996
PlayStation4 EU 1997, US 2001
That’s about it. For the patch released earlier this week, here’s what got fixed:
- Added Play as a Team in Competition Mode
- Added Play as a Star in Competition Mode
- Added draft to The Hundred in Competition Mode
- Added world championship host selection in Competition Mode
- Added Great Barrier Reef Stadium
- Added delete game save backup function (Xbox/Steam)
- Moved hide hud function to “H” key (Steam)
- Improved fielder tap-back function
- Improved wicket keeper fielding
- Improved wicket keeper spin bowler reaction
- Improved tracking of leaderboards for online
- Improved framerate performance
- Improved various batting shots
- Improved ideal timing missed batting shots
- Improved batting close running camera
- Improved score HUD to show free hit
- Improved general Ul
- Improved general stability
Once there’s a new patch, we’ll let our readers know.