Phoenix Labs has issued the Dauntless update 1.42 November 19 patch and it’s for weapon balancing changes and bug fixes. This is a small download, so don’t expect anything major in terms of new content, as the December update is headed out and it’s going to be a huge one (read the details here).
Dauntless Update 1.42 November 19 Patch Notes:
- Fixed a bug where repeaters did not fire if the controller button was lightly pushed. Now you can feather touch your controller or hammer it like a barbarian.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t use striker specials and lantern taps/holds at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where Gnasher equipment’s power was significantly increased in 1.4.4.
- Fixed an issue where a stim could sometimes be consumed with no effect if used quickly after getting downed.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t purchase tonics with rams.
- Fixed a bug where some bushes on islands were brown at a distance but turned green when approached.
- Fixed a bug where textures on desert and snow islands were missing details.
- Players now need to hover over the sub-menu items in the emote wheel longer before the next set of selections pop up.
- Expired event quests can no longer be progressed.
- The transmog panel no longer snaps several rows down when equipping a transmog. It now maintains focus on the transmog you just equipped.
- The consumable selection menu in the airship no longer gets stuck open when a hunt begins.
- Fixed a bug where scrolling through undiscovered Mastery entries would briefly display placeholder text.
- The randomize button in the character creator is now working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Ramsguard Commander Style Kit description was incorrect.
- Ramsgate Lore: Public Safety Notice #112 no longer breaks out of the UI window when collecting lore in Russian.
- Fixed hair clipping issues on the War Head helmet skin.
- Fixed a bug where the War Powers arm skin was causing invisible gaps between a Slayer’s arms and torso.
- Fixed a bug where Honest Ozz was using the same generic greeting over and over again.
- Fixed a bug where icons could appear extremely large and out of place.
- Made improvements to overall Escalation performance.
- Fixed a bug where players could use infinite curiosities if they were granted another quickly after using one. Pumpkins … pumpkins everywhere.
- Fixed a bug that was granting 10 Vault coins at the end of every Escalation