DayZ players, a new Experimental DayZ update is out now on PC! DayZ update 1.06, or more accurately called the DayZ Experimental Update 1.06 patch is now live! Check out the current changelog below.
DayZ Experimental Update 1.06 patch notes:
- It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
GAME Update 1.06.152767 (13.11.2019)
- Added: Vaiga Shotgun with attachments
- Added: Blaze rifle
- Added: BK-43 with sawed-off version
- Added: Kolt 1911 with magazine
- Added: Magazine variants for existing weapons (drum mags, high capacity mags, etc.)
- Added: Bear
- Added: Fishing
- Added: Item attachments can now be damaged
- Added: Ability to harvest sticks from bushes with bare hands
- Added: Ability to break long-sticks into small sticks with bare hands
- Added: Cars have now a chance to spawn with a certain amount of fuel
- Added: Distinguished colour when swapping in the inventory where the target item will have a different location than the source item
- Added: Throwing in crouched and prone stance
- Added: Items are spawning in greenhouses
- Added: Ejecting rounds from firearms
- Added: GUI visualization of reserved attachments
- Added: isDigable and isFertile parameters for config class CfgSurfaces (See the documentation for more information)
- Added: ScriptAPI: array.resize, array.sort
- Added: Ability to control the base height for the height-based fog using volFogOffset parameter into CfgWorlds (value is in meters)
- Added: Ability to utilize the OnBeforeChange functionality for the weather events, on custom terrains (see the constructor of the MissionBase class for more info)
- Added: swayModifier to weapon
- Added: Support for cURL headers
- Added: Sending ChatMessageEvent when a chat message is received on server – https://feedback.bistudio.com/T143957
- Fixed: Round models linked in config for weapons (spawn rounds when ejected from weapon, used for proxy bullets)
- Fixed: Default buttons looked incorrect in specific resolutions – https://feedback.bistudio.com/T144856
- Changed: Refactoring of unused singleton
- Changed: m_WeaponSwayModifier in DayZPlayerCameraIronsights.c to make sway difference between cameras less significant (easier to fine-tune)
- Changed: The environment temperature definition has been moved from configs (cfgworlds weather class) into the appropriate script worlddata classes (see 4_World\Classes\Worlds)
- The Sarka 120, Gunther 2, and Bear are currently not spawning.
Bohemia mentions that this is only a “provisional changelog,” and that the ful patch notes will be released once the DayZ update 1.06 stable update is rolled out.
Source: DayZ forums