Bohemia Interactive has released the DayZ update 1.32 patch this October 14, which is for patch 1.14. This includes a short list of fixes, which can be seen in full in the patch notes below.
DayZ Update 1.32 Patch | DayZ Update 1.14 Patch Notes:
PlayStation 1.14 Patch 1: Version 1.14.154273 (Released on 14.10.2021)
- Contaminated area safe position was located in a rock on Chernarus
- Attempted fix for a game freeze on the PS4
- LE-MAS was missing reload sounds in the prone stance (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T160553)
- The stealth kill sometime failed to kill an infected (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T160533)
- Player could shrink into a ball during certain animation transitions (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157495 – private)
- Adjusted the inventory preview of deployed fish traps
- Fixed: An error was thrown when specifying no PPERequesterType is cfgEffectArea
That’s about it. If there are other changes included in this patch not mentioned above, let us know down in the comments below.
Source: DayZ forums