Bandai Namco has released a new Dragon Ball FighterZ update today, and it brings a lot a host of character tweaks as well as quality-of-life improvements. This DB FighterZ update is called 1.05 on PlayStation 4, and we’ve listed the patch notes directly from the game’s update history, as well as from Steam.
First up, here’s what the update history of the game lists down:
If you can’t see the image, it lists the improvements as:
- Added Z Unions
- Changed rematch system to 3 matches for World match mode (Ranked and Casual)
- Players can now leave lobby by using stairs at entrance
- Added option to enter Offline Lobby from title screen
- Updated replay data version (replay data from older versions cannot be played)
- Improved game performance and stability
Over on the game’s Steam page, Bandai Namco has also listed a more comprehensive list of changes for the game update that was set for today. Check ’em out below.
- REPLAY CHANNEL: To enable implementation of the below gameplay adjustments (see “GAMEPLAY” section), recorded data from Replay Channel will be erased
- WORLD MATCH: Changed rematch system to 3 matches in both Ranked and Casual World Match
- RING MATCHES: Improved match-making and server stabilityGAMEPLAY
- SSGSS GOKU: Fixed a bug that makes “x10 Kaioken Kamehameha” combo continue even if the opponent gets away from the attacks
- CAPTAIN GINYU: Fixed a bug that makes Ginyu Force members collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks
- NAPPA: Fixed a bug that makes Saibamen collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks
- ALL CHARACTERS: Fixed a bug that makes characters float in the air if Dragon Rush Clash happens when landing from mid-air back step
- ALL CHARACTERS: Fixed a bug that makes main characters say the wrong name when calling a Z-Change or Z-Assist
- ALL CHARACTERS: Fixed a bug that alters the hit box of Z-Assist characters under certain circumstances
- HIT/SSGSS GOKU/SSGSS VEGETA: Fixed a bug that triggers Z-Change voice over dialogues instead of Z-Assist onesNEW FEATURES
- Z-UNION: Added Z-Union feature that enables players to join “Unions” (fan clubs) of their favorite character and get special rewards. And the longer you stay in a Union, the better the rewards become.
- GAME LOBBY: Added the possibility to leave the Lobby by using the stairs at the entrance
- OFFLINE LOBBY: Added option to enter the Offline Lobby from title screen
If you notice anything that’s not listed in the tweaks mentioned here, let us know in the comments. Don’t forget to check out the gameplay reveal of Broly as well, who’ll be joining the roster soon.