Dragon Ball Z Kakarot players, Bandai Namco and CyberConnect2 have released the DBZ Kakarot update 1.30 October 26 patch, and it brings a new mode into the game! This is a free content update, and it adds what Bandai Namco calls the Dragon Ball Card Warriors mode.
DBZ Kakarot Update 1.30 October 26 Patch Notes:
- Added “Dragon Ball Card Warriors”
- Added an Auto Text Advance feature for dialogue events.
- Added notifications for Super Attaxk Skill Tree unlocks.
- Added notifications for sub story unlocks
- Improved level-up notifications.
- Added Villainous Mira.
- Adjusted animation for the God Kamehameha Super Attack.
- Improved display on the title screen notifying players of available content.
- Made other adjustments.
Details per the official press release sent out:
Beginning today, DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT players will have a new skill to master as the new DRAGON BALL CARD WARRIORS mode debuts as a free update for the game. Players will have a chance to build a robust deck of battle-cards and take their tactical skills online to challenge players from around the globe in fast paced and exciting matches of strategic cardsmanship.
If you see any gameplay-related changes or fixes, let us know what you find down in the comments below. Hopefully, we’ll get news regarding new content that’s directly tied to the game, instead of a new card game which looks to infuse some sort of microtransaction into the RPG.