Behaviour Interactive has released the Dead by Daylight update 2.35 patch this November 2, which the studio calls bugfix patch 5.3.2. Check out the complete patch notes for this bugfix update below.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.35 Patch Notes | Dead by Daylight Bugfix Patch 5.3.2 Patch Notes:
- Disabled an animation restriction that caused many boon totems to be unsnuffable by the killer due to the placement of the totems
Dev Note: We intend to re-enable this in a future patch, once we have had time to located and reposition all offending totems so that they play nice. This will result in some totems being snuffable through collision, but we are erring on the side of caution to ensure that all totems can be snuffed by the killer until then. Enjoy it while it lasts, Killer Mains!
- Fixed an issue that caused the archive widget to appear without any challenge selected when there would be a challenge selected in the tome page.
- Fixed an issue that caused the purchased survivor to be unlocked and no Auric Cells to be spent after getting a “Purchase Failed” error in the store.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to be able to level up two character Bloodwebs at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors using the Clairvoyance perk to be able to push other players.
- Fixed an issue that caused the interaction bar not to become red when blessing a hex totem.
- Fixed an issue that may cause reverse bear traps installed by the Pig’s Video Tape add-on not to kill survivors when the timer runs out.
- Fixed an issue that may cause survivors to be unable to move when a generator is completed when the Pig has the Video Tape add-on equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Adrenaline perk not to trigger if the Survivor was not eligible to receive the effect when the exit gates are powered.
- Fixed an issue that caused the grass and foliage to become partially black as players walk through.
- Fixed a potential wrong active node state in the Archives.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors repeatedly scream when crouching while being puked on.
- Fixed a text overlapping issue in the Keybinding menu.
- Fixed a performance issue in docked state by deactivating the menu movement when moving the cursor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an excessively long / infinite loading screen.
- The Killer can only earn 1 point of progress per Tangled Hook for the Halloween Hook challenge.
- When completing a level in the Archives, the level status is not immediately refreshed. However leaving and re-entering the menu will refresh and reflect the completed status.
- We are aware of an issue with the perk Clairvoyance, where the effects may not be disabled in some cases
- A Survivor with an activated Clairvoyance can consume another Survivor’s activated Clairvoyance when they are close to each other.
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: Dead by Daylight forums