Behaviour Interactive has released the Dead by Daylight update 5.004.200 patch this December 15, which the studio calls bugfix patch 5.4.2! Check out the full patch notes for it below.
- Related Reading: Dead by Daylight Chapter 23 Ringu Coming in March 2022
Dead by Daylight Update 5.004.200 Patch Notes | Dead by Daylight Bugfix 5.4.2 Patch Notes:
- Improved performance when The Artist uses all of the Dire Crows at once
- Fixed an issue with the Resolution percent slider not changing the resolution on Low/Medium quality.
- Fixed a string not localized in the Character Info screen.
- Fixed an issue in the Settings screen where the language selection menu could overlap with Tabs.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Lament Configuration SFX and VFX to stop playing when the Cenobite interrupts or down a survivor holding the box.
- Fixed an issue that caused a one way collision at the top of the basement stairs in the main building of the Suffocation Pit.
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers to get stuck in a tree by falling onto it from a climbable rock in Eyrie of Crows.
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers not being able to kick a side of a generator next to a rock on Grim Pantry.
- Fixed an issue that caused crow swarms to spread to some Survivors incorrectly when The Artist used the Severed Hands add-on.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Prowler achievement to only track progress when playing The Artist.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Thrill of the Hunt not to regain a token when a cleansed Hex: Pentimento totem is rekindled.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Corrective Action perk to consume tokens when assisting survivors succeed skill checks.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cenobite Mori to loop invisibly for female survivors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nemesis’ footsteps to double-trigger while Tentacle Strike Charge.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Spirit’s new chase music from playing for Killers.
- Fixed an issue for Bone Chill event where Survivors could get stuck after interacting with specific Snowmen locations on the Raccoon City Police Station map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the remaining generators not to have the repaired lights and SFX after the generators required to power the exit gates have been repaired.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Hex: Ruin regression sparks to appear when a generator is actively being repaired.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Cannibal to gain tokens every time the chainsaw is revved when equipped with the Irridescent Flesh add-on.
Source: Dead by Daylight forums