Dambuster Studios and Deep Silver have now unveiled Dead Island 2‘s story DLCs, both of which will be included in the Expansion Pass. The first story DLC “Haus” is set for a Q4 2023 release, while the second story DLC “Sola Festival” will launch in Q2 2024.
- Related Reading: Dead Island 2 Update 1.04 Adds Cosplay and Bug Fixes This June 13
Besides adding the Premium Character Packs and the free ‘Til Dawn’ skin collection to Dead Island 2 with today’s patch, the developers have also unveiled a ‘From Dusk’ skin collection exclusive to Amazon Prime members. Additionally, both story DLCs included in the Expansion Pass have been revealed today, detailed as follows:
- First expansion: How does a billionaire prepare for the zompocalypse? A techno-death cult with a healthy splash of debauchery and gore! The first story expansion, Haus, will release in Q4, 2023.
- Second expansion: Welcome to the SOLA festival, where LA’s party people can greenwash their way to ecstasy and save the planet, one rave at a time. So L.A! SOLA Festival, will launch in Q2, 2024.
Finally, players can also earn rewards by watching Twitch streams of the game and subscribing to its newsletter:
- Twitch Drops: Watch participating Twitch streamers playing Dead Island 2 until July 9th, for as little as 20 minutes, and claim the Maulibu Panga machete
- Sign up for PROS and bisect 1,000 limbs to win the Maulibu Nights(tick) baton
Dead Island 2 is available now on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. Those interested in picking the game up now before its story DLCs are released should check out our review of the title, where we found it “a worthy pulp adventure filled with humor, guts and perhaps some glory.”
Source: Dead Island