If you’re into the whole Destiny 2 grind and looking into nabbing new weapons, then Bungie has just the thing! Bungie has released a new trailer showcasing the Destiny 2 Black Armory weapons, and boy, do they look impressive!
Coming in later today, Destiny 2 Black Armory is the first of the Destiny 2 Annual Pass’ three expansions, and will introduce new quests, and lots more. You can check out gameplay of the Destiny 2 Black Armory weapons in the video below, or if you’d rather read up on them, we’ve compiled the weapon names and abilities as well.
- Izanagi’s Burden (sniper rifle) – Consume full clip for multiplied damage
- No Feelings (Legendary scout rifle)
- Le Monargue (bow) – Precision kills create poison cloud
- Hammerhead (Legendary machine gun)
- Jotunn (fusion rifle) – Explosive shots ignite the ground
- Kindled Orchid (Legendary hand cannon)
- Threat Level (Legendary shotgun)
- Anarchy (grenade launcher) – Mines link to form arc field
Lastly, there’s an exotic quest available on January 29 called “The Draw,” which will grant The Last Word weapon!
In other Destiny 2 news, Bungie has laid out some of the plans for the game extending to next year, which you can read about here.
Once the update is live, we’ll be sure to let you know what’s in it.
4 thoughts on “Destiny 2 Black Armory Weapons Listed and Abilities Explained, Watch the Trailer to See ‘Em in Action”
you cant access this unless you have the annual which means its paying for an advantage.
pay to win.
Comments are closed.