In what’s becoming a weekly occurrence, players who are seeing Destiny 2 down this September 22 should know it’s for another maintenance downtime initiated by Bungie. During this time, players should be prompted to download hotfix 6.2.06 (alongside 220.127.116.11) before being able to log in.
Update: Hotfix 18.104.22.168 is now live across all platforms! You can read the patch notes here.
Destiny 2 Down Server Status and Updates for September 22:
Thursday, September 22, 2022
|8:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC|
- Destiny 1 and 2 will undergo maintenance.
- Sign-on and game integration features will be unavailable on web, mobile, 3rd-party apps, and the Bungie Store.
- Players who observe issues should report to the #Help forum
|9:15 AM PDT||-7 UTC|
- Destiny 1 and 2 will be brought offline for expected maintenance.
- Players will be removed from activities and won’t be able to log back in until 10 AM PDT.
- Ongoing Destiny maintenance is expected to conclude at 11 AM PDT.
|10:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC|
- Hotfix 22.214.171.124 will be available across all platforms and regions.
- Players will be able to log back into Destiny 1 and 2.
- Players logging into the game may be placed in a queue and may experience sign-on issues as background maintenance is still ongoing.
|11:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC|
- Destiny 1 and 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
- Console players who encounter issues updating to 126.96.36.199 should restart their console and try downloading the update.
- Players who observe issues should report to the #Help forum.
If the maintenance is extended, we’ll let our readers know by updating the post. Once the patch is out, we’ll provide a link out in the article for it.