- Facton Rally
- Clarion Call:
- When: Before end of Season 1
- Double XP while playing activities with your Fireteam
- Pilot: Clan collaboration required
- Bright Engrams
- All the emotes, and other rewards from it will be updated and changed
- New Mic Drop emote:
- Fun Fact: Bungie has a recording studio that they record the emotes.
- New transmat effects
- Exotic Ships
- Exotic Sparrows
- Shaders stay season over season (Unless Bungie adjusts down the line, no plays at the moment)
- They heard our feedback over deleting shaders in mass – On the to do list.
- Changes in bright engrams when season changes
- New armor with new seasons
- Crucible Maps
- When certain rituals complete special maps goes live to entire circulation – Example:
- Such as the Trials of Nine map, Raid themed map, Shores of time themed from Destiny 1, etc.
- What is the sandbox? The playable space.
- Diagnosing the Meta – Data view:
- They have data on basically everything you do such as most played subclass, weapon, what bullets fired from what weapon, usage of basically everything in game.
- Clan rank resets at Season 2
- New perks to earn, targeted at what the game goals are (based on the Season themes)
- Clan rewards:
- You can change the staff/bar in the middle based on clan rewards from seasons.
- Clan engram updates
- Make sure loot pool updates
That’s a lot of info! But Bungie isn’t done yet as the studio will be at Paris Games Week during Sony’s media briefing where I assume, we’ll know more info.
Don’t forget, Destiny 2 will be launching on PC next week! Make sure you read the important stuff about it.Since it’s Friday, Xur updated his wares again, and finally, Trials of the Nine has been postponed due to an exploit, in case you’re looking for it.
What are you looking forward to the most in season 1? Has Bungie done enough to make max-level players to keep on playing?